Saturday 28 April 2012

Sony NEX + LA-EA1 + Tokina 11-16 F2.8 in my cargo pants pocket.

Surprisingly, yes it fits in my cargo pants (without the hood of course) but not 100% depends on the size of the pocket and how loose is the pants.

NEX5N and Tokina 11-16 F2.8 Issue!
The lenses aperture control and the LCD display is not corresponding well. When I adjusted the aperture (reducing it when taking sunset), the LCD shows a good exposure. Then when I took the picture, It was over expose I had to compensate with the speed until the LCD was dark. I guess third party lense don't work really well with this camera. A sad expensive mistake for me, however at least I have a Super Wide lense that still can be use to take the picture (edited ) below. Dd I mention that he AF does not work too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts