Friday 17 February 2012

Sony LA-EA1 Adapter - My Opinion and Kuching Sentral Pictures

This piece of adapter was bought to satisfy my crave of having a fast lens (Lense that can have more lights through it - least how I put it in words). Honestly, the auto focus is useless, few seconds (didn't bother to count - very slow). However, I learn how to use manual so much, makes me feel that AF technology is overrated.

There are few other functions which is not possible as well, the most notable and important for me is the OSS (Optical Steady Shot). However with the 35mm, it is not an issue. With the LA-EA1 extension, it feels just right holding the lens while shooting.

Below are pictures of H&L Supermarket and Sugarbun outlet drink taken at Kuching Sentral using the LA-EA1 adapter and SAL35F18. (manual focus and manual mode).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts